At Kainos WorkSmart, everything we achieve is because of the quality, talent and determination of our people, and their ability to deliver amazing digital solutions which meet the needs of our customers. Our goal is to be the leading Workday partner globally, with our people seen as the leaders in Workday deployment solutions. We do this by investing heavily in our teams and our people, giving them the opportunity to grow their careers with us and to build their knowledge and skills. We’re passionate about the need to ensure they are presented with the best opportunities while ensuring our customers get the solutions they need.
We’re part of Kainos, which was established in 1986. We're rapidly growing in the US and we’re the largest Workday boutique partner in Europe providing full-service Workday solutions to our global customers.
As a Smart Product Specialist, you'll take a key role in the implementation, support and on-going improvement of this exciting and highly successful cloud-based automated testing application. This is an excellent opportunity for a analytical and quality minded professional to engage in an exciting customer facing environment, providing vital support to clients as they embrace the platform whilst also supporting further development and the future release cycle.
With exceptional quality assurance and testing acumen and a positive, business facing attitude – the successful candidate will be a key part of a developing business set for significant growth over the coming years.
- Responsible for running and participating in workshops to capture the required information for an SMART install and to meet defined objectives.
- Acting as a key point of contact for the client throughout the implementation lifecycle.
- Responsible for guiding the customer through changes in their business processes.
- Builds open & trusted client relationships and is prepared to challenge the client appropriately.
- Builds open & trusted internal relationships and is prepared to challenge the co-workers appropriately.
- Contributes to planning assignments that are consistent with Kainos' ability to deliver SMART within the Deliver Framework Model.
- Resolves client issues working at both process and technical level suggesting relevant approaches.
- Influences and commands attention of client management.
- Understands and consistently meets client expectations within scope of assignment role, while applying relevant Kainos methods.
- Constructs & delivers presentations using structure & style appropriate to audience.
- Develops an understanding of business dynamics and regulatory issues for the NHS and any future health markets.
- Assists the future growth of Kainos by helping identify opportunities for additional business.
- Responsible for defined pre-sales activities as required, including production of proposals.
- Has a clear understanding of the contract and commercial terms applying to the assignment and ensures that Kainos is not compromised by non-compliance.
- Complies with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times.
- Responsible for product demonstrations and product training when required.
- Actively shares Product and Product Configuration knowledge with peers.
- Ensure the profitability and continued growth of SMART.
- Work with the product development team and customers to suggest enhancements and assist with marketability of SMART.
Essential Experience and Capabilities:
- A Minimum of 3 years commercial experience within a software delivery, business analysis or implementation consulting environment.
- A computer science or related degree to at least a 2:1 level.
- Sound communication skills including business writing and excellent spoken and written English.
- Understanding of consulting, business & technology and a good awareness of industry trends and their potential impact on current & future business applications.
- Experience of working to project plans.
- Sound communication skills including ability to deliver presentations using structure & style appropriate to audience.
- Good commercial awareness and sound understanding of project and business dynamics.
- Recognises Kainos competitor marketplace.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of client demands and Kainos commercials.
- Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management, while recognising and flagging issues outside area of own expertise.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills with an affable and credible persona, including formal presentations
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure, taking a balanced view of client demands and Kainos commercials
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Good team player with strong leadership, coaching and people management skills.
- A positive “can do” attitude towards the commercial, technical and staffing challenges facing Kainos.
- Highly flexible, including a willingness to work away from home base.
- Affable, credible and can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
- Quality focused.
- Highly flexible (including willingness to work away from home base).
- Proactive with respect to personal development.
- Proactive and responsible in areas of expertise.
- Enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties.
- A positive "can do" attitude towards the technical challenges facing Kainos and clients.