Kainos is a high-growth IT services company providing digital technology solutions and agile software development to enterprise customers. Across our 30-year history, we have worked on transformational projects across government, NHS and a myriad of private sector clients
Main purpose of role & level in the business
As a Workday Data Consultant (Associate) in Kainos, you’ll work as part of a team to support the implementation and configuration of enterprise-scale Workday solutions for our global customer base, focusing on checking, validating and transforming the customer’s organizational and employee data, and organizing it prior to loading in to the Workday tenants. You will work co-operatively with team members to understand customer requirements around the area of data, and with the guidance from senior consultants, deliver solutions that are aligned to customer needs. You’ll know when to appropriately escalate issues and seek support from your more experienced team members. You’ll use your knowledge to present and explain the Kainos data gathering workbooks and process to customers, and will work towards becoming a specialist in the Workday Data Consulting capability.
Minimum (essential) requirements:
- Knowledge of data analysis, manipulation, reporting and formatting;
- Sound knowledge of Excel;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies in large amounts of data ;
- Good customer focus, with experience in a customer-facing environment. Able to understand customer needs and build relationships. Able to understand when to escalate issues;
- Clear and effective communicator, able to communicate with customers and colleagues with credibility, including in a remote working situation;
- Good commercial awareness and some understanding of project and business dynamics;
- Attention to detail;
- Capable of working within (remote) teams and alongside customers, as well as on your individual tasks with limited supervision;
- Ability to plan own workload and meet deadlines;
- Some experience in a consulting environment or client facing environment;
- Able to apply all relevant standards and procedures to your own work, maintaining high quality and accuracy at all times;
- Aware of the importance of confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times;
- Willing to travel to work with customers on site and to collaborate with colleagues from other offices;
- Awareness of the Kainos story and wider business offering.
- Workday HCM Certified, or experience with other similar HCM/ ERP systems;
- Knowledge of MS Access;
- Some understanding and appreciation for different data formatting characteristics across jurisdictions and countries, to suit our global customer base.
Who you are:
Our vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values aren't abstract; they are the behaviours we expect from each other every day, and underpin everything that we do. We expect everyone to display our values by being determined in how obstacles are overcome; honest when dealing with others; respectful of how you treat others; creative to find solutions to complex problems and cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience.
These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Kainos person, team and culture.
Contact details: Iwo Sadecki (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send us your resume in English with following information attached: “I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the above mentioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922)”.